Sunday, April 5, 2009

7 Things and Picture Overload

This is for Andrea! Love you!

My 7 things. . .
1. I, too, LOVE pictures. . .I love looking at them (especially if they are of my little guy), and I treasure them so much. I have, unfortunately, lost several people in my life and without the photos that I have of them I would be lost.
Pictures have a way of making me forget about all the things I want to forget and helping me remember all of the wonderful people and wonderful times I have been blessed with in my life.
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sound of crunching leaves in the fall, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE crunchy french fries! Yummo!
3. I love singing karaoke! I have been blessed with a voice that has made people's heads turn and made bars go silent. I've won $1300 in karaoke contests (won the only two contests I have ever entered). When I am up there singing, I feel so good about myself. It is something that I know I do well, and I love the way it makes me feel (even though I am so nervous that all I can do is stare at the tv while I am singing). I'm not one who is too terribly confident in many things that I do so this is something that I look forward to doing. It helps that I am surrounded by such fun people when I'm singing karaoke!
4. I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! Enough said!
5. I love beaches, the feeling of sand in my toes, and eating in open air restaurants by the beach.
6. I love live music. . . it doesn't really matter what kind of music. I just love listening to live music. . .love the atmosphere. . .
7. Finally, I love springtime. . .except when it is raining and SNOWING! I love the REAL springtime weather. . .when I can take my little guy for walks and see his face light up and his arms and legs go crazy because he loves being outside so much. . .Actually I love doing anything that allows me to hear his sweet little voice when he is excited about something.

Now, here is my picture overload. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! :)






Okay, now it just took me nearly two hours to upload those photos because my computer was acting up . . . Jackson and I were on Spring Break this week. We have to go back to work in the morning. . . boo!! We had pretty sucky weather this week, but we had a really good time! It was so nice spending so much time with him. He is at such a fun age. I am so looking forward to this summer, but I know that it is going to be SO hard to go back next year after spending so much time with Jackson. He is so amazing!! God has truly blessed Kurt and me with this little one!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

yeah! we are happy to see new pictures of your little guy! he is sooooooo cute! love it!!

The Utz Family said...

Aww! He is sooo adorable! He has the most precious little smile!

The Utley Crew said...

Goodness, he is getting so big and grown-up! What a DOLL! I hope I get to see him SOON! And, YES...you have an amazing voice and should do something about it! ;) I believe I have been saying this since we were in high school, and even offered to be your manager/PR/etc. all in one! haha! And, I will forever be grateful that I was there to see you sing the night you won, and see Phillip, etc. Love ya!