Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Toy, New face, and other miscellaneous Stuff.

So I started back to work on Friday morning. . . and Kurt took this picture of me and Jackson before I left. . .it is one of the only pictures of the two of us that I really like. . .He looks so adorable and his head looks huge. . .oh wait, it is. :)
This is what I came home to on Friday. . . Wrigley laying his HUGE head in Jackson's lap . . how sweet.
Ahh. . .the new toy. . . I ordered this toy online and it came on Friday. . I was so excited. . . until it kept losing air because it won't stay shut. . .bummer. . .it is too cute though and I am sure we will figure out how to fix it sometime soon. . .
Jackson has been making this face ALL the time. . . it cracks me up. . .he makes the funniest faces. . . He looks like he is yelling at me. . .so funny. .
Again . . with the face. . .but in this one he looks like he is singing or laughing or saying something like, "Wassup???" Okay. . .I know I am a dork but you cannot deny that he is cute. :)
Today was his first day back to daycare. . .he did great. . .I'm not so nervous anymore. . .Anyway, I better get his bottle ready . . .It;s time for bed.

1 comment:

The Utley Crew said...

Awe, that is a good pic of the two of you!:) Glad he did good at daycare. I know that is a big stress off of your shoulders. Oh, and I don't think he looks that big. I think you all just give that sweet little guy a hard time....hahaha! I think I need to see him for myself soon to decide!;-) Love you!