Sunday, February 15, 2009

What I love about my life

There have been a lot of things going on in the lives of some of my loved ones lately, and it has really made me stop to think about how precious life really is. It is so easy to let our frustrations get the best of us when we are tired and stressed (which seems to be our life since Kurt has been in school . . .not much longer though) so I have decided to really start thinking about the joys in my life, the greatest joy being my precious little boy!

Here are some of the things I love about my life:

1. I love that I have a husband who helps around the house even when he is in school, working full time, and doing an internship. My husband is the best. . . and I am grateful to have him.
2. I love the sound of Jackson's voice when he clings to my leg and says "Mommy!"
3. I love that when Jackson gives kisses, he puts his forehead to your lips and makes a kissing sound. It's too cute!!
4. I love that Jackson "runs" across the room to see me when I pick him up from Dover in the afternoons. I secretly love that he cries if I don't pick him up immediately when I get there. . . oops I guess it is not a secret anymore.
5. I love watching cartoons (or SportsCenter) in bed with Kurt and Jackson in the mornings.
6. I love Jackson's laugh! I love his adorable smile. I love his hugs and his kisses.
7. I love that Jackson loves books so much, and I love that if I ask him a question about something in a specific book he knows which book I am talking about and he brings me that book. He is such a smart little guy.
8. I love that Jackson dances every time we say the word dance. It is so cute.
9. I love that I have two best friends who, no matter how long we go without being in touch, are always just the way they were the last time we talked.
10. I love my neighbors.
11. I love my family.
12. I love the sound of the voices of my neices and nephew!
13. I love that even though Jackson has never met his Uncle Phillip he reaches for his photo on my nightstand and he kisses his picture. I also love that I can ask him to point to Uncle Phillip and he does with a huge smile on his face.
14. I love the proud look on Jackson's face when he does something new.
15. I love my husband. I love my son. I love my dog. I love my house. I love my job. I love my life!!!

I am the luckiest woman in the world!!!

I will post pictures soon. Our camera (and my computer) have been sick. . . and I have been too tired to post anything. Soon. I promise.

No comments: