Monday, July 26, 2010

Great News!

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I just got back from the Maternal Fetal Medicine Ultrasound and it was a great appointment. Kaden looks great! He is getting bigger. . . actually measuring right on by the docs dates, which are a week ahead of what I think his due date actually is. He has always measured a week behind so the little guy has really been growing in the last couple weeks. Anyway, he has decided to turn head down. Not that that really matters since I am having a c-section, but it makes it less likely that he will kick real hard and rupture one of the blood vessels. Speaking of those pesky blood vessels. . . they have moved!!! They are just to the right of the birth canal now instead of being right over it and my cervix has moved up a little as well. It actually looked like it would be possible to deliver vaginally if we wanted to, but I'm still thinking my OB is going to want to play it safe and deliver via c-section. I'm cool with that if it means that I can have that healthy little guy in my arms. SO. . . my MFM doc thinks I should be good to work one day at Tipton before going into the hospital. I'm crossing my fingers that Dr. Flora feels the same. Hopefully with the new report she will. I said a prayer this morning that God would let me know for certain today what I am supposed to do, and I feel strongly that he has answered my prayers. God is GOOD!! Keep us in your prayers! They seem to be working. :)

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

GREAT NEWS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!