Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jackson's Mini Me

I've been looking at a lot of pictures of Kaden lately and thinking they look just like Jackson when he was a baby. Well, the other day I took a picture of Kaden in his exersaucer (yes, he's big enough for one of those already . . .tear) and it looked JUST like a picture that we have of Jackson. You see for yourself.

The only difference is that Kaden has a little darker complexion and his eyes are a little darker. Other than that, though, they look just like each other. We definitely cannot deny that they are brothers. :) I'm anxious to see what they look like as they get older. . . .although they can take their time with that. They are already growing up so quickly. All I know is that I have two beautiful little boys, and I could just stare at them and kiss them all day long. :)

No comments: