Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Happy Boy

I have to admit that during the first 7 weeks of Kaden's life I really wondered if he would ever be happy like his brother. He cried ALL.THE.TIME. It just broke my heart, and to be honest, it took me awhile to bond with him because we were both so stressed. Then, I discovered Dr. Nancy. She is an infant chiropractor (yeah . . I know. I had never heard of that either), and she is an angel. We went to see her a couple times and Kaden was instantly a different child. Poor little guy had a pinched nerve in his neck from the stress from his broken bones, and his cranium was all jacked up. Anyway, when she would work on him you could just see the calm come over him. It was AMAZING!! He would just stare at her and smile! Anyway, these days you would never know that the poor little guy had a rough start. He is so happy and he's just so much fun. Here are just a few pics of my happy boy. Enjoy!

I know this sounds sappy, but I have never been happier. I love my life. We've finally finished the house. I work 10 minutes from home so I get to spend all kinds of time with Kurt and the boys. I have a wonderful husband and two wonderful boys. I really can't complain about anything, and I am looking forward to seeing what the future holds for my family. :)

1 comment:

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

I was so happy to see an update from you! I miss ya. Those boys are def cuties!