Tuesday, July 15, 2008

August 1st. . .

August 1st is quickly approaching. . .and I think I am going to cry. Don't get me wrong. I love my job, but today when Jackson and I were hanging out, napping, playing in the yard, etc. I just couldn't stop thinking about how much I would like to be able to do this everyday. He is such a little blessing, and I have so much fun with him. Plus, the cost of gas is ridiculous so we are considering changing daycare locations so I can carpool. I love his daycare and so does he. I also love having him across the street from me while I am at work, but if we are going to be able to afford for me to work at WEBO we have to do something. Ugh! I don't know what to do. If he is not across the street from WEBO, Kurt will be the one they call if he gets sick. If I am carpooling, I can't really just leave school if something happens to him. I know that won't happen very often, but when it does I want to be there to take care of him. Kurt is a fantastic daddy, but I want to be there when he is not feeling well. Anyway, that's what's new with us right now. I'm sure we'll figure it out and it will all work out in the end, but boy, it would be nice to live closer to work and not have to worry about this at all. Keep us in your prayers that we figure out what will be best for all of us and our bank account. :) Until then, I am going to enjoy every minute that I have at home with my little guy.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i completely understand! i have to save my sick days for maternity leave, etc. they are very precious to me and i only get 12 a year. daniel is able to close his office and come and go much more freely. becuase of this, he is often the one that takes sam to the doctor and stays home with him. it makes me sad. hang in there! it will work out!

The Utley Crew said...

It will all work out!:-( It's about time you jumped on the blog bandwagon! Now, I get to see more pictures! I NEED to give that sweet little thing a big hug! Hopefully, we will see you soon, if not, then soon after Olivia gets here for sure!