Monday, July 28, 2008

Final days of summer. . .

I'm trying my hardest to enjoy my last three days of summer, but in the back of my mind I keep worrying about being away from Jackson. He has become very attached to me, so much so that he even cries when Kurt is in the room with him and I leave. I know that taking him back to daycare will be what is best for him, but I am going to miss him so much. Oh well. . .nothing I can do about it so I better just enjoy the time we have left.

Anyway, we've just been hanging out having fun. . .here he is swinging at the park. . . he loves to swing. When I tried to get him out of the swing at first, he started to throw a fit. He was so tired that he fell asleep within minutes of getting in the car.


After his nap, we played in his pool. . .well, he played in his pool. I played with him from outside. He had lots of fun. . until he got so excited that he vomited on himself. . yuck. Needless to say, at that point, playing in the pool was over.

Today, I caught him giving Wrigley a kiss. It was the sweetest thing. . .he loves Wrigley so much and Wrigley is so good with him.

He is starting to not enjoy his exersaucer as much as he used to. . .I think it might be almost time to put it away. . I make sure I take pics of him in it whenever I see him smiling. . .

On another note, Jackson turned 8months old yesterday. I would post a picture, but the only one I got of him yesterday was one with him crying because he was so sleepy. . . I felt really mean taking a picture of him when he was crying but he looked so pitiful. Anyway, today was a better day. He was so happy all day long. . .Looking forward to another good day tomorrow. :)

No comments: