Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our visit with Aidan and Sue

My friend Sue and her son Aidan, whom I used to babysit during summers (until Jackson came along), came up to visit today. It was really nice to see them. Aidan is getting big, and it is always so much fun to talk with Sue. We used to work together at Greenwood. . . she is another blessing from God. . .put in my life when I needed a good friend.


Jackson had so much fun watching Aidan. . .

Aidan was so sweet. . .he got on the floor to play with Jackson. I think Jackson (and Aidan) really enjoyed it. It was really nice to see both Sue and Aidan. It made me miss them since I usually see them at least one time per week during the summer. . .oh how life gets busy when you become a mommy. I wouldn't trade it for the world though.

No comments: